- 400 gr of bucatini (large hollow spaghetti)
- 100 gr of cured pig’s cheek
- 40 gr of belly pork
- 6 ripe tomatoes
- Pecorino Romano cheese
- half an onion
- olive oil
- white wine
- Slice the onion finely. Cut the belly pork and cheek into cubes.
- Wash and dry the tomatoes and cut them into pieces.
- Fry the onion in a little olive oil in a frying pan.
- Add the belly pork and cheek, heat it through lightly. Pour over ¼ of a glass of white wine and allow to evaporate.
- Add the tomatoes and sufficient salt and pepper and leave to cook in a covered pan on a low heat for about 30 minutes.
- Cook the bucatini in salted water. After draining add the sauce and plenty of grated Pecorino Romano cheese.